Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring plague

Our family has been struck by the spring plague! We had planned a trip to Ohio for this past weekend, but decided stayed home because RJ had been running a fever and had tons of snot that matched the tons of pollen that is EVERYWHERE. It's a good thing we stayed home. By Thursday, Rob was sick with the same junk. Thankfully, I never got too sick and I think my guys are on the mend.

I bought some new tennis shoes and I've started running! Okay. I probably shouldn't call it running. I started the C25K program and have done the first day of week 1. Having allergies and upper respiratory crap is probably not the best thing for someone who want to start running. I was able to do the first three running segments. By the forth, I was about to die!  I finished by walking until I saw Rob on his way home and I caught a ride with him for the last little bit. Can you say lazy?!? I should have done the second day of week one last night. But instead I had a strawberry margarita at our local Mexican place. Tonight, I will run(ish) and put these new kicks to some good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment