Saturday, June 8, 2013

Home Sweet Home

A lot has happened since my last post. We finally got moved into our new house! We are finally getting settled in. We are still kinda living out of boxes, but it's all starting to come together. RJ loves having so much yard to play in. He has become quite skilled at driving his big wheel truck through all the mud puddles! 

I'll post more details about the house as we work on things and get them the way we want. But here's a picture of our little piece of the country. We're working on the garden this weekend, so hopefully I'll have pictures of it soon. 

Our family lost one of our fur babies yesterday. I never thought I would be so upset about the death of a dog. But Hoss was very special to me and we will all miss him a lot. I hope he is chasing tennis balls in doggy heaven!
Maybe I'll share more about Hoss when I've bad a little more time to process it all.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, babe! Sorry it's been such a hard few weeks. :-(

    ReplyDelete