Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter art

I can't believe Easter will be next weekend! I really need to get busy with Easter baskets, treats and finding RJ an Easter outfit. Last night I asked if he wanted to see the Easter bunny and he freaked out in a good way. I guess I need to make that happen soon.

RJ's Easter Art
Here is the March page from out handprint calender. I think it is adorable! The prints are pretty self explanatory. The bunny is his hand painted white with fingers spread Star Trek style. I went back and added pink for the ears and nose and added the details with a sharpie. The flower is just the ball of his foot and toes in bright pink with a stem and leaves painted on later. The chick is his hand (minus the thumb) in yellow with detais added with markers. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment