Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Sunshine

Has it really been over a month since a blog post? Where does the time go? We haven't really been doing anything exciting. Just busy with day to day life. We have finally got settled in our new house. There are still a few boxes to unpack, but it's all coming together.

I missed a few months of our handprint art. Now that we have internet at home and I can use my computer, I hope to get caught up. Here is our August page. It is by far my favorite.

You are my sunshine

We made this one by painting the palm of RJ's hand yellow and fingers orange then stamping in several times until we made a circle. I actually did that on a separate piece of blue scrapbook paper and cut around the sunshine design. I then glued that to the second sheet of scrapbook paper and added the wording. I again cut the letters using my cricut and the type candy cartridge. I love, love, love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment